For adults 18yrs and up
Why have Indivudual Therapy?
Clients typically seek individual therapy when they find it difficult to cope with personal emotional problems, issues or concerns. Therapy is a means to gain deeper insight into one's self by identifying emotional needs, fears and desires that linger beneath the surface.
The goal of individual therapy is to help the client gain clarity, while developing viable coping strategies to improve one's emotional health and wellbeing.
Which issues are commonly addressed in Individual Therapy?
• Issues regarding feelings of anxiety
• Body image concerns
• Grief and Loss
• Relationship Conflicts/Concerns
• Sexual, Physical, Emotional abusive experiences
• Culture shock-inc. loneliness and isolation
• Maladaptive Stress
• Self-Esteem and Self-Worth Deficiencies