An der Hauptfeuerwache 4, 80331
Name and registered office of the insurer:
Bavarian Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians, Elsenheimerstr. 39, 80687 Munich
Scope and validity of the insurance:
Insured until December 11, 2023 (continues automatically)
Liability for content
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages according to Section 7, Paragraph 1 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected untouched. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which knowledge of a specific infringement of the law is known. As soon as we become aware of any violations of the law, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites over which we have no influence. Therefore we cannot assume any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, permanent monitoring of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The duplication, editing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, we ask that you inform us accordingly. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such content immediately.
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, I inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible person pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is
An der Hauptfeuerwache 4, 80331 Munich, Germany
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by me in order to answer your questions.
I delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding the personal data concerning your:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Supervisory Authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website.
When you use the website for information purposes, only the personal data that your browser transmits to the server is collected. When you view the website, the following data is collected, which is technically necessary to display the website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
I point out that data transmission over the Internet (eg communication by e-mail) may have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
4. Linked contents
Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not operated by us. as well as the possibility to share content from our websites via social networks. The respective data protection declarations and data protection notices of the respective providers of the linked content apply. We point out that we are not responsible for the data processing practices on third-party platforms and pages outside our own sphere of influence.
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
5. Cookies and Browser Plugin
The internet pages partly use so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. When deactivating cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.